Thursday, July 23, 2009

Girl's camp 2009

Little Aliya snoozing while we set up camp

Setting up the "tablernacle"


Hangin' out around the campfire

Sing-along with Bro. Carlson


I have no idea why this picture looks like this because there wasn't anything flying through the air like this. Cool effect though!

Whoever decided that snipes go for toothpaste and tinfoil?
(Silly naive Beehives....)

Off on our 4 mile hike!

Hailey hoping to find her handsome prince!

Little quackers...

Comedians! Isn't this tree huge!?!

Paige, Zalia, and Meagan

Zalia and her flower collection

Savanah taking a shot with Bro. Schvanaveldt's pellet gun

Our Jr. leaders teaching first aid, just an hour before I got burned

Savanah and Aliya just moments before I got burned. They were right behind me when the pot tipped over! The pad and tarp in this picture is where I layed down while the girls poured cold water on my feet!

Zalia and Anjanette and all the girls took great care of my baby until Grandma and Grandpa could get to her! All of the awesome pics from here on out are from the girls! They kept my camera going after I left! Yeah!

Monica and Amy "monkeying around" :)

This is a shot up Icehouse creek just down from our campsite.

I don't how they got this shot, but it's awesome!

The girls had to dig Bro. Collucci out because he got stuck on the swamp road. We call it that for a good reason!
These were huge! We found them everywhere!

No comments: