Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Still sleep-deprived

So, what do you do when you're up until 1:30 in the morning looking into the eyes of a very WIDE-AWAKE baby girl ( mine were more glassy-eyed I'm sure), feed her again at 4:30, fall back to sleep just in time for the alarm to go off at 7:00, get up to get kids off to school, take husband to get vehicle, husband leaves for the day, toddler now up and running (literally), and baby takes 5 minute cat-naps at most during the day. I'm thinking of having a padded room installed somewhere in my house. It would save me a few trips to Blackfoot to just have my own. It's a good thing this baby's cute! (Yes I do check my shoes very frequently, just in case)

1 comment:

The Moulton Family said...

Benadryl. Give the kid Benadryl.

Ash.


(You know I'm kidding right? Well, I'm kidding.)