Sunday, September 6, 2009

Camping with Bigfoot!

This was somewhere up above Palisades. Creepy story: In the middle of the night I heard the scariest sound I may have ever heard, and have yet to identify it. I have been camping and hunting all of my life and NEVER heard anything, predator or game animal, make this noise! All I know is it was BIG and it was LOUD and it was CLOSE! I was sure Kadyn, who knows everything (?), would be able to identify it. When he heard it, he contemplated for a moment, and said he was pretty sure it was Sasquatch. Real helpful...

Three days camping can be rough on a person, don't judge me!

If you don't believe me, check out Aliya!






I should count how many pics of have of Kadyn that look just like this...

Daddy's girl...

How did that get there?!?

Sneakers


1 comment:

Daniel, Kari and Co. said...

Great pictures. It looks like you took full advantage of the summer and made lots of memeories. I can't believe how grown up your kids are looking, just since I saw them in June.

Hope you're able to get out and enjoy the fall as well!