Friday, February 27, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

A group of friends have started a sewing circle called "Little Monkey Mamas". We will be getting together once a month to do a project, eat chocolate, and I'm sure do a little gabbin'. This time we made reversible capes for our "little monkeys". Joshua was a little too occupied with the computer to show much interest at first!
(the other side is the Incredible's logo)




Anyone who has any suggestions we would love to hear it! It doesn't have to be a sewing project. Right now we have jewelry making, finger puppets and fairy wings, and cooking on the list. Feel free to join us too! Check out the link on my blog.

4 comments:

The Moulton Family said...

Hey!! That was my idea!! I'm making Russell a cape. Only I'm going to design his own super hero logo with an R on it.

I've seen people make these adorable fairy tutus out of that meshy type material. They are really fluffy and cute. If I find a picture of one, I'll tell you where to look. Your latest little girl could wear it next year.

The Moulton Family said...

Okay. Check out this website.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5819039&section_id=5477074

If I had a little girl, I would make something like this. Soooo cute!!

If for some reason the web site doesn't work, then goodle Danbury Lane.

The Oswalds said...

Wow, you are so domestic! When did that happen? Hello there Wards. I have been harrasing Debbie to give me your blog address and she has come through. I cannot believe that you have a partially grown up family, you're 40, your mom is 80 and you have a new baby! Oh, how time flies. Your family is just precious and I'm so jealous that you have that sweet new little girl in your home. Her eyes look like her mommy's. Well, know that I will be stalking you via your blog and trying to keep up on your life. Jason is not a good source of information, so I'll just have to keep up myself. :) Renae

Lacy said...

Renae hasn't let me forget about my old Scooby underoo's! ha ha! And after nearly 20 years I guess you're not going to either! You have a great looking family and let me tell ya it was a nice surprise reading your comment (my wife was confused until she read the scooby doo comment and knew it was definitely a "Renae connection") As you can tell from her comment that fart hasn't changed...