Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Whose children are these anyway!?!

This is what happens when my children get ahold of my camera.....


What can I say.. he's 15. I can only hope this isn't for an add on a dating website!



Um... she's 12. Is it just me or does this remind you of Wilson on "Castaway"? (The volleyball)


At least the little one's kinda cute. He had my camera long enough to shoot 96 photos of things like the couch, the ceiling, the carpet, his finger, and apparently his face. He can tell you about all of them too.

3 comments:

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

Jake takes pictures of Kory and his dog. Occasionally he'll try to get a good shot of the tractor. My favorite was the time he tried to get Joe in the shower so he could ask Grandma why daddy's hairs were all in the wrong spot.

Daniel, Kari and Co. said...

Funny kids! Thanks for the more frequent updates:}.

logandlex said...

I had the same problem with joshie once. I let him roam around Mike and Lois' house for a bit with my camera. When I got it back, there were pictures of the rug, the washing machine, the ceiling, a few doorknobs, and the inside of the freezer.....